Ensure maximum performance from your Payne® air conditioner or heat pump system with a properly matched evaporator coil. Our compact, cased N coil meets the needs for a horizontal installation, typically in an attic or crawl space. Designed to squeeze all the efficiency your system can achieve, this coil features durable all-aluminum construction for lasting performance.
- Cased N coil design for efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- Efficiency-optimizing Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV)
- Corrosion-resistant all-aluminum coil
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Corrosion-free sloped drain pan design helps reduce mold and bateria buildup
- 10-year parts limited warranty*
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV)
- Horizontal airflow design
- Sturdy galvanized steel cabinet
- Non-ozone-depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Capacity: 2 - 5 tons
*Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
California residents please see Proposition 65.