Ultra-Low Nox Gas Furnace 95
- 95% AFUE rating
- Ultra-Low NOx Model
- Quiet performance
- Multi-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve provide improved levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Fully insulated cabinet helps keep the heat moving to your ductwork
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty upon timely registration*
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- High-efficiency multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Variable-speed induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Stainless steel primary and secondary heat exchanger
- Reliable direct gas ignition with silicon nitride ignitor
- High temperature limit control designed to prevent overheating
- Solid, pre-painted steel cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: fully insulated cabinet with soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Compatible thermostat: heat/cool with humidity sensing
- Heating capacity 60,000 & 80,000 BTUh
*This warranty is to the original purchasing owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts if not registered within 90 days of installation. The warranty period on the heat exchangers is 20 years. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
For California Residents:
Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx emission limit of 14 ng/J.
If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.