Multi-Speed Ultra-Low Nox Gas Furnance 80
- 80% AFUE rating
- Ultra-Low NOx Model
- Quiet performance
- Multi-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve also provide improved levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Fully insulated cabinet keeps the heat moving to your ductwork
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible for better home air quality
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty*
- 20-Year Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty*
- High-efficiency multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Variable-speed induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Reliable direct gas ignition with silicon nitride ignitor
- High temperature limit control designed to prevent overheating
- Solid, pre-painted steel cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: fully insulated cabinet with soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Compatible thermostat: heat/cool with humidity sensing
- Heating capacity: 40,000 - 100,000 BTUh
*This warranty is to the original purchasing owner only and is not available for subsequent owners. Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts if not registered within 90 days of installation. The warranty period on the heat exchangers is 20 years. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
For California Residents:
Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx emission limit of 14 ng/J.
If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.