What are Factory Authorized Parts and why should you ensure your dealer is using them when servicing your Payne® equipment?
Factory Authorized Parts are those parts that have been designed and built specifically for your Payne equipment. These parts are the perfect fit, restoring your equipment to its original performance.
If your equipment should need a new part, when your dealer uses Factory Authorized Parts they:
- Preserve your system’s efficiency
- Preserve your system’s sound requirements
- Preserve UL and/or CSA approvals and listings for the parts in the original equipment
- Are exact drop in replacements
- Are the exact electrical connections
- And only these parts meet rigorous factory run life design specifications
Should you ever require a service call, ask your dealer to use Payne Factory Authorized Parts.